Monday, June 19, 2006

A sight to behold

Would you believe if you saw an entire ant colony inside a DVD box? Well, that's what I have just found in my room! The other boxes in the stack were spared - the ants' home was there, inside the "British Symphony" DVD. I don't remember whether I last touched it with anything sugary in my hands - chocolate, maybe. I'll be more careful from now own. Both the DVD and the box had to take a shower. And since the box was one of those special kinds where the cover is made of glossy cardboard, I had to tear it apart, as there were more ants between the cardboard and the plastic piece. Now I wonder whether there are more ant colonies to be found anywhere in my apartment! This is what happens when you buy more DVDs than you can watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home